David Lehberg is the founder of Knightstone Capital Management. As Founder and CEO, David provides the vision and leadership for Knightstone and is integrally involved in all facets of Knightstone’s business including: commercial real estate acquisition, identifying and structuring opportunities, development of professional and strategic alliances, executive management, asset management and investor relations. David began his career in real estate in 1987 on the brokerage side of the industry. Over the subsequent decade, he was actively involved in a wide variety of real estate transactions and gained extensive experience in the real estate industry from the ground up. The next stage in David’s career path was in joining a private investment firm, where he attained the position of Vice President. This organization has mixed assets in Canada and the United States, and during David’s tenure, increased its focus on investment grade retail, multi-residential, office, and retail development.
David founded Knightstone in 2001, and in the ensuing years, his personal touch – the product of his many years of focused experience – proved to be perfectly suited to a “boutique” real estate company. Under his watchful guidance, Knightstone has quickly emerged as a leader in the field of real estate development and investment and has gained a reputation for quality assets and consistent results.
David is happily married with three children and remains committed to community service;
- Member of the Board of Directors, Canadian Blood Services
- Chair, McGill University Faculty of Arts, Advisory Board
- Former Member six years, Board of Directors of the Writers Trust of Canada and sponsor of the Matt Cohen Award ‘In Celebration of a Writing Life’
- 2007-2008 Co-Chair of the National Advisory Committee for Bone Marrow and Stem Cell Awareness at Canadian Blood Services, One Match
- 2012-2014 National Co Chair of For All Canadians public Cord Blood Bank Campaign at Canadian Blood Services